25 Things to Get Rid Of Now
- Paper clutter is one of the biggest causes of a messy house. Keep physical copies of important documents (like birth certificates), then scan and shred the rest! Keep it all stored electronically.
- Pretty much anything in your junk drawer can be thrown away. If you still have stuff left over, organize your junk drawer so it’s actually neat.
- Old medicine should definitely be thrown out (by properly disposing of it at the pharmacy). If not, it can actually do harm to you and your family.
- Get rid of nearly empty bottles of anything. Either use the last of it up, or just throw it away. No point in taking up all that space for just a bit more of something.
- It’s time to replace your loofahs. You probably haven’t replaced it in the last 4 to 6 months, so throw it out and get a new one.